SUSTAINABLE, SPACIOUS AND SECLUDED TULUM HOUSE
OVERVIEW: One of a kind sustainable, spacious and secluded house in the jungle of Tulum, for those looking for total privacy, comfort and a real immersion in nature while being close enough from the ocean and conveniences of the urban scene that Tulum has to offer.
Five Bedrooms / Five Bathrooms
Construction Area: 302,4 Sq.Meters / 3,259.74 Sq.Ft
Lot Area: 4,57 Acres / 18,496 Sq. Meters
LOCATION: Tulum - Coba Corridor
DEVELOPMENT STATUS: Ready for Delivery
SALE PRICE: USD 629,900
* Footprint: Only 5% of the total lot area leaving the rest in its natural state.
* 27 Solar panels
*The pool water pump powered by solar energy
* Reverse osmosis water filtering system
* Fully autonomous septic system with PiranaSystems, with additional tank
* Rainwater harvesting system
* The gated community where this house is located has an explicit ecological, educational and social mission. It covers 500 Hectares from which 95% will be completely preserved. There are more than 1000 species of exotic flora and fauna, including butterflies, monkeys, parrots, toucans and even foxes and deers.
* 5 Bedrooms, 5 bathrooms including a guest Suite with private bathroom and private entrance
* Private access path
* Gourmet kitchen with open island and high quality appliances
* Private pool with filtration system
* Outdoor shower and bar.
* Private terrace at Master Bedroom
* 6 Mini Split type A/Cs
* Machine room
* Private tower for cell phone and internet network
* Alarm and security camera system
* 2 propane tanks of 500 liters each
* Propane generator of 4 cylinders
* Fully titled / Private property
* Community center of 19 Acres
* Swimming pool
* Spacious picnic and BBQ area
*Jungle paths for walking / running
* Non-Profit organization in the community that works with local communities.
* Controlled access / Private security 24/7/365