Jungle Villas at Condo Hotel in Chemuyil
CHEMUYIL, QUINTANA ROO, MÉXICO
33 JUNGLE VILLAS
EACH HOUSE FEATURES:
1 or 2-BEDROOMS
TOTAL CONSTRUCTION AREA RANGE
FROM 113 M2 (1,216 SQFT) TO 156 M2 (1,679 SQFT)
SALES PRICE RANGE
FROM 3,684,825 TO 5,147,625 MEXICAN PESOS*
30% DOWN PAYMENT
40% DURING CONSTRUCTION
30% AT DELIVERY
OPTION 2 (2% DISCOUNT)
70% DOWN PAYMENT
30% AT DELIVERY
OPTION 3 (3% DISCOUNT)
80% DOWN PAYMENT
20% AT DELIVERY
OPTION 4 (4% DISCOUNT)
90% DOWN PAYMENT
10% AT DELIVERY
ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE
*SUBJECTED TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
33 Jungle Villas
winner of the Peninsula Architecture
and Interior Design Award
granted by the Association
of Architects and Interior Designers of Mexico.
This project will operate
as a condo-hotel
and is located
inside a private
eco-sustainable gated community
with large conservation areas
This project will feature common amenities such as:
* Swimming Pool
* Jungle Gym
* Restaurant Bar
* Yoga Platform
* Security 24/7
A magical place that preserves the real essence of Tulum
The area is
known for its lush jungle just 5
minutes from the best beaches of
Enjoy a pure environment,
strategically located to connect with
nature through various activities.
The only way
Chemuyil can continue to offer
a more natural alternative
to the more massive development
that proliferates in Tulum
is through very low-scale sustainable projects.
An Investment with a "Hybrid Effect"
* The land has 20,000 Sq.Meters of which only 6% is used (1,200 Sq.Meters) leaving the rest in its natural state.
* The units are elevated from the ground at a height of 1,50 meters. This has 2 main advantages: the first is a greater uptake of the prevailing winds so that the spaces are cooler, the wind passes under the construction naturally cooling the house, this added to the low impact that the construction has on the natural terrain.
The second aspect, is related with the protection of animals and or bugs in the environment.
* This project has a photovoltaic energy system linked to a battery storage system for the proper functioning of the villas.
* The project does not have lateral or frontal fences, the jungle itself makes a protective barrier towards the interior. This allows the free movement of the fauna.
* Residual water treatment system
* Artisanal construction. No machinery accesses the land for the preservation of the existing vegetation.
*The concept of this project makes it a Boutique Hotel which seeks to maximize the client's investment through high occupancy and rates.
* It is not only acquiring property, but also a profitable real estate investment with hotel income with a wide projection of capital gain.
* Values: 30 nights of lodging free of charge, discounts on lodging and services for owners, combination of stays, to enjoy with your family and friends, quarterly income, own a hotel in Tulum.
* The hotel will be managed by an experienced hotel operator and overseen by a hotel asset management team that together will
maximize investor returns.
*Every aspect of this project, from the location, design and amenities, is designed to offer its visitors a deep experience of immersion in nature that translates into physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
to request additional information
or schedule a showing