Ecological Community in Tulum
TULUM-COBA CORRIDOR, QUINTANA ROO, MÉXICO
134 PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL LOTS
1000 M2 (10,763 SQFT) TO 2000 M2 (21,527 SQFT)
FROM USD 126,389 UP TO USD 283,432
30% DOWN PAYMENT
70% IN 24 MONTHLY INTEREST-FREE INSTALLMENTS
30% DOWN PAYMENT
70% IN 12 MONTHLY INTEREST-FREE INSTALLMENTS
90% DOWN PAYMENT
10% AT DEED
*SUBJECTED TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Join the green Re-Evolution!
Ecological gated community
with 134 lots,
and a private cenote
for you to experience
nature to the fullest
This community will feature
common amenities such as:
* Entrance booth with security 24/7
* Ecologically treated pool
* Picnic area with grills
* Multipurpose bamboo palapa
* Children's play area
* Calisthenics gym
* Bathrooms and outdoor showers
* 1.67 miles of walking paths
Tulum: The youngest tourist destination in the Mexican Caribbean
This city has rapidly emerged
in recent years
as a world-renowned tourist destination with its own personality
that attracts travelers
in search of
The accelerated growth of Tulum
poses serious challenges
regarding its integration with the nature of the place,
for which sustainable development proposals
such as this one
are extremely appreciated.
An Investment with a "Hybrid Effect"
* Only 25% of the total area of each lot may be cleared for construction purposes, preserving 75% of endemic vegetation.
* Ecologically treated common swimming pool
* Waste management: Waste disposal & recycling area
* Wastewater treatment plan for every 4 to 6 people
* Living fences: A design that allows the free passage of wildlife, respecting the green belt boundary
* Housing proposals and common areas use bioconstruction techniques with local materials like bamboo produced in Mexico, sustainable wood, fibers, limestone,
soil and water.
*Strategic location which ensures the continued appreciation of the project as Tulum develops as an urban center.
* The concept of this residential project has little competition in Tulum, so it is interesting from the point of view of desirability for the rental market or for future resales.
*In essence, this project is based on elements associated with well-being, health and community.
has been carefully designed to preserve and integrate nature and its inhabitants
in a natural, safe
and inspiring environment.
Driving distances from the community
to request additional information
or schedule a showing