Multi Use Property and Hotel in Tulum
TULUM, QUINTANA ROO, MÉXICO
PLUS 5 LODGE LOFTS
TOTAL CONSTRUCTION AREA
546.5 M2 (5,882.477 SQFT)
980 M2 (10,548.6 SQFT)
*SUBJECTED TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
This property has proven
over the last 4.5 years
to be successful
whether it serves as a
or venue and event space.
Enter through the gates
of this sublime jungle refuge
and you will immediately notice
the subtle power of nature
begin to works its magic on you.
All five senses will stand to attention
as you observe
the impeccable infusion
of the jungle´s essence
into every single
of this property.
Nestled within this high design and eco-thoughtful jungle villa are five luxurious lodges each with on-suite "outdoor feel" bathrooms offering ample space for retreats, weddings, and events when rented for a private experience.
As individual Lodges, it become an intimate, first-rate abode for individual travelers, couples or families.
* Fully equipped Chef's kitchen
* Dining space
* Social lounge
* Infinity edge pool
* Yoga space
Tulum: The youngest tourist destination in the Mexican Caribbean
This city has rapidly emerged
in recent years
as a world-renowned tourist destination with its own personality
that attracts travelers
in search of
The accelerated growth of Tulum
poses serious challenges
regarding its integration with the nature of the place,
for which sustainable development proposals
such as this one
are extremely appreciated.
An Investment with a "Hybrid Effect"
* 70% of native vegetation preservation (30% Footprint)
* Pool carefully constructed around existing trees
* State-of-the-art septic water treatment system
* Organic soaps and shampoos are offered to refrain from polluting the surrounding ecosystem.
* The flexibility of operating this property as a hotel, a private villa or a venue / event space according to the particular context of the owner / local market, allows to maximize financial benefits.
* A redacted financial report is available upon signing a confidentiality agreement.
*This project is aimed at generating experiences of well-being and community in a safe and natural environment seeking the minimum possible footprint.
to request additional information