AT ECOLOGICAL GATED COMMUNITY
OVERVIEW: Innovative design of handcrafted sustainable and responsible house, based on solid principles of bioconstruction, fractal architecture, sacred geometry, respect and integration with the surrounding environment.
LOCATION: Tulum-Coba Corridor - Quintana Roo - Mexico
DEVELOPMENT STATUS: On demand
ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE: 12 to 18 months after purchase agreement has been signed
1 to 5 bedroom homes are available
* Bio-construction techniques based on natural and local materials such as bamboo produced in Mexico, wood from sustainable use, soil, lime and water, which allows the creation of living habitats and healthy spaces for those who inhabit them.
* Design based on the principle of fractal architecture which manages to capture the technique that allows us to expand and connect our home with the nature that surrounds us, this, with the aim of harmonizing with the environment and following a natural flow of life.
* Design based on sacred geometry to create design patterns that blend with nature
* Bamboo parametric system: The walls are built under bamboo parametric construction systems with soil and lime finishes that allow conceiving organic forms that integrate with the movement of the wind.
* The roof is built with a parametric system of bamboo fiber and a cococrete finish (coconut fiber paste, lime, sand, 3% cement and ash). Durability and quality are guaranteed thanks to a waterproof and "impercaucho" paint finish, a waterproofing made with recycled tires
* Individual residual water treatment plant
* Living fences to allow the natural transit of local fauna
* Waste disposal management and recycling area.
* Preservation of 75% of the total land area (only 25% footprint)
* Preparation for installation of solar panels
* Located inside an Ecological Gated Community
* Entrance booth with security 24/7
* Common areas of + 1.7 Acres
* 1.67 miles of walking paths
* Private cenote
* Ecological pool area
* Picnic area with grills
* Multipurpose Bamboo Palapa
* Children´s play area
* Calisthenics gym
* Bathrooms and outdoor showers
* Free Wi Fi in common areas
* Underground electricity installation (CFE)
* Installation for municipal water supplier (CAPA)
* Fiber-Optic internet supplier available