AWARD WINNER SUSTAINABLE JUNGLE VILLAS
OVERVIEW: Award winner sustainable jungle villas located in Chemuyil, a magical place that preserves the real essence of Tulum. The area is known for its lush jungle, just few minutes away from one of the best beaches in the Riviera Maya.
One and two bedroom furnished villas with private roof
are available for sale
Condo-hotel operation for maximum rental performance.
Permanent living is an option too.
LOCATION: Chemuyil, Quintana Roo - Mexico
DEVELOPMENT STATUS: Pre-Sale
ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE: Q1 2024
* The land has 20,000 m2 of which only 6% of the land will be used (1,200 m2) leaving the rest in its natural state.
* The units are elevated from the ground at a height of 1.50 mts. This has 2 main advantages; the first is a greater uptake of the prevailing winds so that the spaces are cooler, the wind passes below the construction naturally cooling the house, this added to the low impact that the construction has on the natural terrain. The second has to do with the protection of animals or bugs in the environment.
* This project has a photovoltaic energy system linked to a battery storage system for the proper functioning of the villas
* The project does not have lateral or frontal fences, the jungle itself makes a protective barrier towards the interior of the project. This allows the free movement of the fauna present in the ecosystem
* Residual water treatment system: 1st stage is a primary biological wastewater system combined with a technological principle known as BBR (Bed Biofilm Reactor). Subsequently, an initial complementary phase of extended aeration is carried out whose objective will be to allow the oxygenation of the water coming from the anaerobic process.
* Artisanal construction: No machinery accesses the land for the existing vegetation.
* Swimming pool
* Jungle gym
* Restaurant Bar
* Yoga Platform
* Security 24/7