SUSTAINABLE ECOLOGICAL COMMUNITY
OVERVIEW: Self-sustainable community of 375 hectares design to preserve and protect the beauty of the Mayan jungle, where harmony between nature and development is achieved. A new concept of eco-living community commited to the preservation of the planet, creating a new model for future generations.
Ecological lots of 1 Ha. and 0.5 Ha. are available for sale.
LOCATION: Tulum - Coba Corridor - Quintana Roo - Mexico
DEVELOPMENT STATUS: Different delivery dates
PRICES START AT: USD 59,000
Payment plans available!!!
* Only 7% of total surface on individually owned lots can be cleared for construction purposes (very low density)
* Individual properties and common areas will be powered by solar energy, wind power and/or backup generators
* Rainwater harvesting system to be installed both in common areas and individual properties
* Grease/Oil traps as part of construction requirements as well as ecological water treatment systems
* Architects and providors specialized on eco construction and eco technics will be in charge of the development of the project in order to minimize foot print
*Some areas of the project will be adapted for ecological agriculture
* Holistic and Meditative Zone
* Eco-Living School
* Communal Organic Agricultural Area
* Observatory Platform
* Bird Watching Tower
* Natural Cenote
* Artificial lake
* Restaurant with Panoramic Views of Lagoon and Jungle
* Eco-Chic Hotel