SUSTAINABLE ECOLOGICAL COMMUNITY
OVERVIEW: Self-sustainable community of 375 hectares design to preserve and protect the beauty of the Mayan jungle, where harmony between nature and development is achieved. A new concept of eco-living community commited to the preservation of the planet, creating a new model for future generations.
Ecological lots of 1 Ha. and 0.5 Ha. are available for sale.
LOCATION: Tulum - Coba Corridor - Quintana Roo - Mexico
DEVELOPMENT STATUS: Inmediate delivery
Payment Plans & Financing Available!!!
* Only 7% of total surface on individually owned lots can be cleared for construction purposes (very low density)
* Individual properties and common areas will be powered by solar energy, wind power and/or backup generators
* Rainwater harvesting system to be installed both in common areas and individual properties
* Grease/Oil traps as part of construction requirements as well as ecological water treatment systems
* Architects and providors specialized on eco construction and eco technics will be in charge of the development of the project in order to minimize footprint
*Some areas of the project will be adapted for ecological agriculture
* Vigilance tower
* Sustainability school
* Foro IN LAKÉCH
* Organic garden
* Restaurant & Bar
* Natural cenote
* Holistic Center
* Jungle kids
* Jungle gym
* Bird observatory