SUSTAINABLE LIVING AT BACALAR LAGOON
SUMMARY: Exclusive residential complex on the shores of the beautiful seven-color lagoon known as Bacalar, offering a unique, comfortable and sustainable lifestyle for its residents.
8 exclusive areas of 18 apartments each (1, 2 or 3 bedrooms), separated by 20 meters of endemic vegetation. This project will also include 4 luxury villas and a boutique hotel facing the lagoon.
LOCATION: Bacalar Lagoon - Quintana Roo - México
DEVELOPMENT STATUS: Pre-Sale
ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE: June 2024 (Phase I)
* This project will be developed on a total area of 8 hectares of jungle, of which 70% will be preserved, with the idea of maintaining the sensitivity and sense of protection that this project seeks.
* Residual water treatment plant
* Preservation of 60 meters of wetlands in front of the lagoon
* 20 meters of vegetation buffer between buildings
* Elevators are not considered (buildings with only 3 levels)
* Very low density
* LED lighting
* Concrete will not be used for the corridors of the complex so as not to affect the ecosystem.
* Direct access to the beautiful Laguna de Bacalar
* Jogging track
* Indoor Gym + Jungle Gym
* Paddle courts
* BBQ area
* Security booth and controlled access 24/7
* Kids club
* Club House
* Swimming pool
* Yoga Area