COMMERCIAL SPACES IN PLAYA DEL CARMEN NEWEST PLANNED COMMUNITY
OVERVIEW: A forward-thinking commercial space with a strategic location in Playa del Carmen newest planned community based on 4 fundamental pillars: Inclusivity, sustainability, responsibility and cost effectiveness.
44 commercial premises in 5 levels with commercial spaces of different types such as convenience stores, pharmacies, restaurants, spa and beauty services, franchaises and offices.
LOCATION: Ciudad Mayakoba - Playa del Carmen, México
This project not only stands out for its easy access but also for its strategic location next to residential areas within this master plan, with a forecasted projection for almost 4,000 living units.
DEVELOPMENT STATUS: Pre-Sale
ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE: October 2023
* Integration of between 50 and 70% of native trees in the architectural project
* Transplantation of native old trees that can not be incorporated into the project
* Water reuse for irrigation purposes
* Solar panels
* Use of LED luminaires
* Use of materials with low environmental impact and construction materials from the region
* Waste recycling
* The first cowork in Ciudad Mayakoba
* Food court
* Infinity Pool
* Children´s spaces
* Outdoor events
* Underground parking
* Ramps and inclusive parking spaces
* Braille system
* Inclusive banks
* Inclusive games for children